El nostre recull

Aquest és el vostres espai! Aquí hi publicarem algunes de les redaccions o textos escrits en qualsevol llengua i assignatura de l'escola. Us convidem a tots a participar-hi!!!

dimarts, 10 de desembre del 2013

Fast Food

In my opinion fast food tastes good but it's very unhealthy for us .

I don't eat too much fast food, that's good for me. I think that so many people like this type of food and that's not a good thing, but the worst think is that the majority of people who eat in this kind of places are the ones  who don't do any type of sport or physic exercise. That generates a lot of fat and sedentary people. I love eating a healthy diet, but sometimes when you are in a hurry we always try to eat something fast, and we always go up to fast food. Nowadays the companies of fast food are pretending to offer more healthy fast food and less things that are fried.

Ariadna Feria 4th ESO

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada