El nostre recull

Aquest és el vostres espai! Aquí hi publicarem algunes de les redaccions o textos escrits en qualsevol llengua i assignatura de l'escola. Us convidem a tots a participar-hi!!!

dijous, 14 de febrer del 2013

My favourite festival


My favourite festival
I don't have a favourite festival. They all have good things and they're all great. Take Christmas as an example. It is pretty amazing, we get presents, have snow, well, in some countries, and have a great time with our families. Then there's Valentine's day. You could get a meaningful  present from someone especial, or you could just spend it with someone you love; it doesn't even have  to be with a sentimental partner, you could spend the day with your family or especial friends. There's also Halloween and Carnival. I personally really like these two, you dress up as whatever you want and just have a crazy time with your friends. Easter is also really amazing, mostly for little kids. The bunnies are really funny and the whole finding eggs game is realy fun, I used to love it when I was a little girl. Birthdays are also really fun! That day is all about the birthday boy/girl, you get to do whatever you want and you get presents! The one that I don't really like is Chestnut Day, mostly because I don't like Chestnuts. I find them gross and a really boring day. So, what's your favourite festival?

Grether Reyes

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada