El nostre recull

Aquest és el vostres espai! Aquí hi publicarem algunes de les redaccions o textos escrits en qualsevol llengua i assignatura de l'escola. Us convidem a tots a participar-hi!!!

dijous, 14 de març del 2013


There it was standing in front of me…
 when I smellt his sweet smell of candy. I bowed my head and he was so close that I could feel his breath. I started remembering when we were together, when we played in the boat, when we went offshore, when we threw from the slide of his boat, when we returned too late at night and our parents scolded us for it. I miss these days so much… Now I have come back before me, after ten years I'm back with him, I haven’t got any idea about what I say, about how to react, it is a very strange feeling. He has changed, he does not recognize it but his smell remains the same. It is the hope that has not changed inside. I expect us to be the same and we get back together like the old times. Finally he is with me again.
Aurora Ayala 4t ESO

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada